October 3, 2013

Busy, busy, busy

I'm still alive, and still attempting to write something interesting here every day. I have a few essays in progress that should be posted here in the coming weeks, but I'm likely to disappear this weekend.

The next few days are going to be quite busy for me: tomorrow I'll be in Lawrenceburg; Saturday I'll be near Kokomo for a wedding; I'll return late Sunday; Monday I'm launching Pressing Issues; and Tuesday is my anniversary. And of course, within each of those plans lie a million things I have to do in preparation.

Despite the vast number of projects I'm currently (read: always) involved in, I hate having so many things crunched into such a small time frame.

Oh, well. I suppose I'd rather be busy than furloughed.

1 comment:

  1. We will survive! lol I'm so glad I'm not the only busy person. On a positive note, it means people like us and want to hang out with us - for you even FOR LIFE! Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete